ATTENTION!: omni.particle.system.core is currently undergoing extensive changes. Please be aware that systems built with the existing extension will need to be rebuilt in the USD Composer 2023.2 release.
The Particle System is a set of operators implemented as OmniGraph nodes and other tools for simulating and rendering of particle effects. This page contains documentation for the Particle System including a Getting Started, a User Interface and Tutorials.
- Core Particle System Nodes
- Field Nodes
- ST Panner Node
- Collider Node
- Ramp Modulator Node
- Output Generator Nodes
- Tutorial 1: Create a Geometry Replicator Particle System
- Tutorial 2: Create a point instancer particle system with a collider
- Tutorial 3: Create a Particle System trailing a Particle Source
- Tutorial 4: Create a Particle System with Flow
- Tutorial 5: Create a particle system in Particle Graph Editor