9. Isaac Gym
The Omniverse Isaac Gym extension provides an interface for performing reinforcement learning training and inferencing in Isaac Sim. This framework simplifies the process of connecting reinforcement learning libraries and algorithms with other components in Isaac Sim. Similar to existing frameworks and environment wrapper classes that inherit from gym.Env, the Omniverse Isaac Gym extension also provides an interface inheriting from gym.Env and implements a simple set of APIs required by most common RL libraries. This interface can be used as a bridge connecting RL libraries with physics simulation and tasks running in the Isaac Sim framework.
These set of tutorials details usage of Omniverse Isaac Gym and Orbit, an open-sourced unified and modular framework for robot learning.
- 9.1. Overview & Getting Started
- 9.2. Creating a new RL Example in OmniIsaacGymEnvs
- 9.3. Extension Workflow for RL
- 9.4. Domain Randomization for RL
- 9.5. Transferring Policies from Isaac Gym Preview Releases
- 9.6. Getting Started with Cloner
- 9.7. Instanceable Assets
- 9.8. Custom RL Example using Stable Baselines
- 9.9. Reinforcement Learning using Stable Baselines
- 9.10. Isaac Orbit (Preview)